haunted-test track haunted-test track

I loved it bro, one suggestion..Dont let the buzzing sound play the whole time..its nice but it overwhelms the other sounds..Make another where it drops and the Buzzing sound stops.. let the beat ride out for a 16bar then BRING that BITCH back HARD!! This track has alot of potential bro keep it poppin!!

The Piano Key The Piano Key

Very Creative, I'm feeling this brah. I wouldnt mind collabing with you on this right here...holla at me

JkidProductions responds:

Yeah i'll deffinatly collab :) and thankyou

Beta 1 Coley Beta 1 Coley

good job

welcome to the fruity loops world (devil voice) har har har har!

tekken tag (true ogre remix) tekken tag (true ogre remix)

yep

thats my favorite theme too! man i like the remix, not as good as the original tho but its good!

Lean On Me Lean On Me

hahahahahahahahah

man when you started sing i couldnt help but to start laughin lol, OMG! 5'd it any way lol!!!

bigjonny13 responds:

I don't know if it's because it's bad, or because it's ridiculous, or both, but thanks for the 5 anyways.

BHK- Beat 4 BHK- Beat 4

good sounds

i like the sounds, they sound really pro-ish. do you use reasons?

Blackhoodkrew responds:

Nah I use fl studio and use the FM7 plugin and i think the abysynth too but thank you for the review

Tears [7000] Tears [7000]

great sample

yo you killed this yo! good job!

Sirhc7000 responds:

Thx I appreciate it.

Warrior Type Warrior Type

yeah its hot

some sounds do over power the beat, the snares a bit loud or maybe its the reverb fx you added is too strong, but thats all i think thats wrong. besides that its hard as hell! oh yeah and the fighting fx sounds on there are tight!

Bangin Hip Hop Beat Bangin Hip Hop Beat

the back ground is amazing

the sound effect in the back ground are amazing and they kill the beat! i wish i had some sounds like that on my FL!

FlightPattern responds:

Thanks!

#1 lol #1 lol

yo!!!

i donr care what they say, i likr your flow bud! this is hot, the only thing is that its too short!

Broken-Needle responds:

=D thanks man, lol I only spent few mins on this, n the beat came short cuz I asked for it that way=D appreciate the love a lot man, thanks
Keep it pimpin'